We hardly ever end up staying at home during a weekend. So, when we do, typically it is a very relaxing weekend. This one didn’t disappoint. It was just what we needed!
So, did we get anything accomplished? Absolutely! Here are some of the highlights:
1. Some blog posts that will be coming at you later on in the week.
2. Making a menu board which will be featured in an upcoming post.
3. Finishing making (and mailing) a necklace for a dear friend (which will also be featured in an upcoming post).
4. Making and sending a special birthday present for that dear friend’s son.
5. Sending off some vinyls for some customers.
6. Getting my first Origami Owl necklace! Of course, I will have a post about it.
7. Cleaning the house.
8. Relaxing with the pup and kitty.
9. Lululemon shopping with my sister(-in-law)!
10. Dinner at a local Italian/Greek restaurant.
11. Dessert at Mix It!
12. Waking up to this adorable (and shocking) setting.