This past weekend: kale chips!
Yes, you can get them in some grocery stores all packaged up, but there is nothing better than homemade food (in my opinion).
Kale chips were incredibly easy to make:
1. Buy kale in a bunch.
2. Rinse it.
3. Strip the stalks off by holding the base in one hand and the leaves in the other. In one motion, move your hands apart, and the leaves just come off!
4. Break the kale apart a little more so they are bite-sized pieces.
5. Put them in a bowl and toss them with olive oil, sea salt, and a little Parmesan.
6. Place on a baking sheet and cook at 300 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
7. Enjoy the light, crispy, healthy snack! They taste delicious, and they will be eaten all up!