It’s finished! I started it back in April during our spring break, and I finally finished it today! All in all, it took about 2 weeks of work, 2 sewing machines (my old Singer died in the middle), 3 spools of thread, a bunch of old Thirty-One fabric samples, about 2 yards of other fabric, some batting, and 2 packets of binding. I mostly figured it all out myself, with just a couple of pieces of inspiration online. I looked at some blogs to see how to put it together, but I didn’t follow any one blog for directions.
It’s not perfect AT ALL.
It’s not the prettiest AT ALL.
But it’s mine! I did it!
Now I need a quilting break! I have the pieces cut out and pieced together for my Hokie quilt. That one will have to wait. I’m tired of quilting!